The Role: Senior DevOps Engineer - 294051
The Team: The OSTTRA Technology team is composed of Capital Markets Technology professionals, who build, support and protect the applications that operate our network. The technology landscape includes high-performance, high-volume applications as well as compute intensive applications, leveraging contemporary microservices, cloud-based architectures
The Impact: Together, we build, support, protect and manage high-performance, resilient platforms that process more than 100 million messages a day. Our services are vital to automated trade processing around the globe, managing peak volumes and working with our customers and regulators to ensure the efficient settlement of trades and effective operation of global capital markets
What’s in it for you: We are looking for highly motivated technology professionals who will strengthen our specialisms, and champion our uniqueness to create a company that is collaborative, respectful, and inclusive to all.
You will have 7-12 years’ experience of DevOps to meet the needs of our expanding portfolio of Financial Services clients. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a team based out of Gurgaon and to work with colleagues across multiple regions globally.
- Be a part of a team responsible for CI/CD process. The process includes understating source control, building, automatic tests and checks, artifacts and deploying application.
This position requires near “24X7” availability
- Constantly developing and improving CI process (using Jenkins, Gradle and maven and ant).
- Managing (developments and maintenance) of continuous delivery eco system (jobs automation and tracking)
- Tools / Interfaces development – develop and maintain different kinds of tools based on Python, Groovy, Go, Bash, and Perl
What We’re Looking For:
- At least 3 years Linux/Unix OS advanced knowledge
- At least 2 years’ experience with CI tools: GIT, Jenkins, artifactory (nexus, jfrog, etc)
- At least 2 years’ experience with build tools such as Ant, Gradle, Maven
- At least 2 years experience with Python
- Experience with Docker
The Location: Gurgaon, India
About Company Statement:
OSTTRA is a market leader in derivatives post-trade processing, bringing innovation, expertise, processes and networks together to solve the post-trade challenges of global financial markets. OSTTRA operates cross-asset post-trade processing networks, providing a proven suite of Credit Risk, Trade Workflow and Optimization services. Together these solutions streamline post-trade workflows, enabling firms to connect to counterparties and utilities, manage credit risk, reduce operational risk and optimize processing to drive post-trade efficiencies.
OSTTRA was formed in 2021 through the combination of four businesses that have been at the heart of post trade evolution and innovation for the last 20+ years: MarkitServ, Traiana, TriOptima and Reset. These businesses have an exemplary track record of developing and supporting critical market infrastructure and bring together an established community of market participants comprising all trading relationships and paradigms, connected using powerful integration and transformation capabilities.