The Role: Major Incident Manager, ITIL Cross Functional Consultant - 293821
The Team: ITSM team is a global team that provides co-ordination across the suite of Osttra products for ITSM processes. The team works closely with a highly competent tech and business to ensure incidents, changes and problems are adhered to as per market standards. Our work helps ensure that Osttra are providing a high-quality service and maintaining client satisfaction.
The Impact: Together, we build, support, protect and manage high-performance, resilient platforms that process more than 100 million messages a day. Our services are vital to automated trade processing around the globe, managing peak volumes and working with our customers and regulators to ensure the efficient settlement of trades and effective operation of global capital markets
What’s in it for you: Osttra is seeking an ITSM Manager to join the Osttra IM Team. The role encompasses managing incidents, changes and problems for Osttra products. This person will report directly to the global support manager and manage an experienced global team to contribute to the quality of our support.
This role presents an excellent opportunity to be part of an newly built IM team, collaborating with colleagues across multiple regions globally, with a strong focus on delivering value through self-service.
- Responsible for delivery of Major Incident Management and effective management of all High Severity Incidents.
- Candidate with 10+ years of MIM work experience and an overall experience of 7 to 10+ years ITIL Change and Problem Management processes. This Role requires a combination of Incident, Change and Problem Management expertise.
- Managed a team of ITSM resources for more than 5+ years.
- ITIL / SIAM framework knowledge and operational experience in Incident Management, Problem Management & Change Management.
- Worked as Major Incident Manager and coordinating tasks during major incident. Work with Problem Manager and review Change Management process to avoid same or major incident from taking place.
- Performs incidents trend analysis, create problem ticket for recurring incidents, work with stakeholders to drive reduction in repeated incidents etc.
- Managed cross tower incidents and complex problems.
- Well versed with various problem-solving techniques like Pareto, 5 Whys, Fish-Bone etc.
- Good understanding of Service Desk Operations, Escalation Management Stakeholder Management experience including different (ServiceNow, JIRA and Salesforce) Ticketing tools knowledge
- Good Communication skills – Verbal and Written along with Excel reporting knowledge
- Good Understanding of Application, infrastructure towers and internal services as well as external service quality. Good to have financial industry (Securities Processing) knowledge
What We’re Looking For:
- University graduate or equivalent with background of bachelor’s in computer science or mathematics equivalent.
- Be flexible regarding hours including weekends and public holidays.
- This Role is Work from Office / Hybrid model (Based on the need).
The Location: Gurgaon, India
About Company Statement:
OSTTRA is a market leader in derivatives post-trade processing, bringing innovation, expertise, processes and networks together to solve the post-trade challenges of global financial markets. OSTTRA operates cross-asset post-trade processing networks, providing a proven suite of Credit Risk, Trade Workflow and Optimisation services. Together these solutions streamline post-trade workflows, enabling firms to connect to counterparties and utilities, manage credit risk, reduce operational risk and optimise processing to drive post-trade efficiencies.
OSTTRA was formed in 2021 through the combination of four businesses that have been at the heart of post trade evolution and innovation for the last 20+ years: MarkitServ, Traiana, TriOptima and Reset. These businesses have an exemplary track record of developing and supporting critical market infrastructure and bring together an established community of market participants comprising all trading relationships and paradigms, connected using powerful integration and transformation capabilities.