The Role: Sr. Network Engineer - 294398
The Team: The OSTTRA Technology team is composed of Capital Markets Technology professionals, who build, support and protect the applications that operate our network. The technology landscape includes high-performance, high-volume applications as well as compute intensive applications, leveraging contemporary microservices, cloud-based architectures
The Impact: Together, we build, support, protect and manage high-performance, resilient platforms that process more than 100 million messages a day. Our services are vital to automated trade processing around the globe, managing peak volumes and working with our customers and regulators to ensure the efficient settlement of trades and effective operation of global capital markets
What’s in it for you: We are looking for highly motivated technology professionals who will strengthen our specialisms, and champion our uniqueness to create a company that is collaborative, respectful, and inclusive to all.
You will have 10-15 years’ experience of Network Engineering to meet the needs of our expanding portfolio of Financial Services clients. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a team based out of Gurgaon and to work with colleagues across multiple regions globally.
- As a network engineer you will be a member of OSTTRAs global network infrastructure team that is responsible for our office, data Centre and cloud network infrastructure.
- You will be involved in all aspect of our network infrastructure lifecycles and work with design, implementation and maintaining our network.
What We’re Looking For:
- A degree in Computer Science or a related subject or the equivalent in knowledge and work experience
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with networks operations and architecture.
- Experience with network security, firewalls, VPNs and IDS/IPS solutions.
- Extensive experience in protocols such as BGP and MPLS
- Experience from working with Juniper, Palo-Alto Networks, F5, Arista.
- Self-motivated and great under pressure.
- Big-picture understanding of the networking concepts behind virtual environments and various hybrid cloud initiatives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience from configuration management and change management.
- Working experience in various AWS services such as EC2, TGW, ALB, VGW, VPC, Direct-Connect, ELB, Cloud-formation
- Experience using network automation tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Git and Python. Excellent AWS Troubleshooting.
- Experience of working with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with working with data centres in US & UK.
- Working experience from the financial industry.
- Hands-on experience of Linux operating systems.
The Location: Gurgaon, India
About Company Statement:
OSTTRA is a market leader in derivatives post-trade processing, bringing innovation, expertise, processes and networks together to solve the post-trade challenges of global financial markets. OSTTRA operates cross-asset post-trade processing networks, providing a proven suite of Credit Risk, Trade Workflow and Optimisation services. Together these solutions streamline post-trade workflows, enabling firms to connect to counterparties and utilities, manage credit risk, reduce operational risk and optimise processing to drive post-trade efficiencies.
OSTTRA was formed in 2021 through the combination of four businesses that have been at the heart of post trade evolution and innovation for the last 20+ years: MarkitServ, Traiana, TriOptima and Reset. These businesses have an exemplary track record of developing and supporting critical market infrastructure and bring together an established community of market participants comprising all trading relationships and paradigms, connected using powerful integration and transformation capabilities.