The Role: Manager of Salesforce Platform and Architecture
The Team: The OSTTRA Technology team is composed of Capital Markets Technology professionals, who build, support and protect the applications that operate our network. The technology landscape includes high-performance, high-volume applications as well as compute intensive applications, leveraging contemporary microservices, cloud-based architectures.
The Impact: Together, we build, support, protect and manage high-performance, resilient platforms that process more than 100 million messages a day. Our services are vital to automated trade processing around the globe, managing peak volumes and working with our customers and regulators to ensure the efficient settlement of trades and effective operation of global capital markets.
What’s in it for you:
The Manager of Salesforce Platform and Architecture is pivotal in managing and developing the company's Salesforce instance. This role encompasses the design, implementation, and maintenance of Salesforce applications and extends to training and supporting users. The candidate should possess a deep understanding of Salesforce, with comprehensive experience in development, administration, and support. Additionally, this role involves serving as a liaison between the Business and IT departments and ensuring the alignment of Salesforce solutions with organizational standards.
This role is based out in Gurgaon and expected to work with different teams and colleagues across the globe.
- Design, develop, and implement Salesforce applications aligning with business needs.
- Manage the Salesforce instance, focusing on security, performance, and scalability.
- Provide prompt resolution to technical challenges and business issues.
- Act as a liaison between Business and IT, ensuring effective communication and alignment.
- Manage the identification, prioritization, execution, and communication of user stories across product lines.
- Translate business needs into Salesforce solution requirements.
- Implement and maintain Salesforce solutions using declarative customization and custom development.
- Ensure data quality and system metrics to track usage trends and data integrity.
- Review and analyze requirements to design comprehensive Salesforce solutions.
- Provide ongoing support and administrative assistance to users.
What We’re Looking For:
- Master’s degree in computer science or related field.
- 15+ years of experience in Salesforce architecture and development.
- Salesforce certification preferred.
- Experience in Salesforce roles, including design, development, integration, and administration.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce architecture, best practices, and features.
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Service Cloud.
- Proficiency in integration with systems like Google WS, Jira, Workday, and Microsoft Identity & Authorization.
- Extensive knowledge in declarative customization, custom development on the Force.com platform, and understanding of ETL tools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a positive attitude.
The Location: Gurgaon, India
About Company Statement:
OSTTRA is a market leader in derivatives post-trade processing, bringing innovation, expertise, processes and networks together to solve the post-trade challenges of global financial markets. OSTTRA operates cross-asset post-trade processing networks, providing a proven suite of Credit Risk, Trade Workflow and Optimisation services. Together these solutions streamline post-trade workflows, enabling firms to connect to counterparties and utilities, manage credit risk, reduce operational risk and optimise processing to drive post-trade efficiencies.
OSTTRA was formed in 2021 through the combination of four businesses that have been at the heart of post trade evolution and innovation for the last 20+ years: MarkitServ, Traiana, TriOptima and Reset. These businesses have an exemplary track record of developing and supporting critical market infrastructure and bring together an established community of market participants comprising all trading relationships and paradigms, connected using powerful integration and transformation capabilities.