About the Role:
The Team: OSTTRA provides end-to-end solutions for post-trade transaction management of OTC derivatives. OSTTRA also connects dealers and buy-side institutions to central clearing counterparties, trade repositories, and electronic swap markets. Within OSTTRA Client Services, the team provides day-to-day operational customer support for all derivative confirmation services within OSTTRA. The Operations team works closely with Product Management, Client Success, Business Development, and IT to ensure timely and accurate responses to customer implementation and regulatory requests.
The Impact: OSTTRA plays a critical role in supporting global financial markets, connecting thousands of counterparties on our multi-asset networks that underpin the post trade lifecycle from trade capture, through portfolio optimisation, to clearing and settlement. OSTTRA is a joint venture between S&P Global & CME Group. Our customers include banks, hedge funds, asset managers, central banks, regulators, auditors, fund administrators and insurance companies. Our products and services have become deeply embedded in the systems and workflows of many of our customers. We have a track record of innovation leveraging leading technologies, industry expertise and strong relationships with market participants.
- Develop and maintain productive client regulatory relationships
- Monitor client query queues, diagnosing and resolving any resulting exceptions or errors and work with internal groups to provide resolution
- Coordinate across internal teams and across a global operations footprint to achieve a positive client experience
- Respond to client requests by providing detailed investigation and feedback
- Participate in the testing of system enhancements
- Identify and track system improvements, partnering with technology teams to ensure system delivery
Compensation/Benefits Information (This section is only applicable to US Candidates):
OSTTRA states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $60,000-$70,000. Final base salary for this role will be based on the individual’s geographic location, as well as experience level, skill set, training, licenses, and certifications.
In addition to base compensation, this role is eligible for an annual discretionary bonus.
This role is eligible to receive additional S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, please click here.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous experience working with software systems and technology is preferable
- Advanced Excel skills is a plus
- Knowledge of financial markets and OTC derivatives is a major plus
- Client Focused. Customer service and satisfaction are key priorities for the firm. Candidates must be aware of the impact of their actions on internal and external clients
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Patient, flexible and able to adapt to change
- Resourceful, committed, and able to problem-solve with limited direction
- Strong awareness of client confidentiality and data protection risks
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a very fast paced environment
- As a member of a close knit, dynamic team, team skills are essential in this role. Assisting others, being able to be relied upon and in taking leadership where required.
Right to Work Requirements:
This role is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States.
Return to Work:
Have you taken time out for caring responsibilities and are now looking to return to work? As part of our Return-to-Work initiative, Restart, we are encouraging enthusiastic and talented returners to apply, and will actively support your return to the workplace.
Candidates should note that OSTTRA is an independent firm, jointly owned by S&P Global and CME Group. As part of the joint venture, S&P Global provides recruitment services to OSTTRA - however, successful candidates will be interviewed and directly employed by OSTTRA, joining our global team of more than 1,200 post trade experts.
OSTTRA was formed in 2021 through the combination of four businesses that have been at the heart of post trade evolution and innovation for the last 20+ years: MarkitServ, Traiana, TriOptima and Reset. OSTTRA is a joint venture, owned 50/50 by S&P Global and CME Group.
With an outstanding track record of developing and supporting critical market infrastructure, our combined network connects thousands of market participants to streamline end to end workflows - from trade capture at the point of execution, through portfolio optimization, to clearing and settlement.
Joining the OSTTRA team is a unique opportunity to help build a bold new business with an outstanding heritage in financial technology, playing a central role in supporting global financial markets.
Learn more at www.osttra.com.
What’s In It For You?
Progress is not a self-starter. It requires a catalyst to be set in motion. Information, imagination, people, technology–the right combination can unlock possibility and change the world.
Our world is in transition and getting more complex by the day. We push past expected observations and seek out new levels of understanding so that we can help companies, governments and individuals make an impact on tomorrow. At S&P Global we transform data into Essential Intelligence®, pinpointing risks and opening possibilities. We Accelerate Progress.
We're more than 35,000 strong worldwide—so we're able to understand nuances while having a broad perspective. Our team is driven by curiosity and a shared belief that Essential Intelligence can help build a more prosperous future for us all.
From finding new ways to measure sustainability to analyzing energy transition across the supply chain to building workflow solutions that make it easy to tap into insight and apply it. We are changing the way people see things and empowering them to make an impact on the world we live in. We’re committed to a more equitable future and to helping our customers find new, sustainable ways of doing business. We’re constantly seeking new solutions that have progress in mind. Join us and help create the critical insights that truly make a difference.
Integrity, Discovery, Partnership
At S&P Global, we focus on Powering Global Markets. Throughout our history, the world's leading organizations have relied on us for the Essential Intelligence they need to make confident decisions about the road ahead. We start with a foundation of integrity in all we do, bring a spirit of discovery to our work, and collaborate in close partnership with each other and our customers to achieve shared goals.
We take care of you, so you can take care of business. We care about our people. That’s why we provide everything you—and your career—need to thrive at S&P Global.
Our benefits include:
- Health & Wellness: Health care coverage designed for the mind and body.
- Flexible Downtime: Generous time off helps keep you energized for your time on.
- Continuous Learning: Access a wealth of resources to grow your career and learn valuable new skills.
- Invest in Your Future: Secure your financial future through competitive pay, retirement planning, a continuing education program with a company-matched student loan contribution, and financial wellness programs.
- Family Friendly Perks: It’s not just about you. S&P Global has perks for your partners and little ones, too, with some best-in class benefits for families.
- Beyond the Basics: From retail discounts to referral incentive awards—small perks can make a big difference.
For more information on benefits by country visit: https://www.spglobal.com/en/careers/our-culture/
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at S&P Global:
At S&P Global, we believe diversity fuels creative insights, equity unlocks opportunity, and inclusion drives growth and innovation – Powering Global Markets. Our commitment centers on our global workforce, ensuring that our people are empowered to bring their whole selves to work. It doesn’t stop there, we strive to better reflect and serve the communities in which we live and work, and advocate for greater opportunity for all.
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only: The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
203 - Entry Professional (EEO Job Group) (inactive), 20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), BSMGMT203 - Entry Professional (EEO Job Group)